» IMPORTANT DEADLINE
» Abstract Submission
Abstracts will be subject to refereeing by the Scientific Committee.
Abstracts should be submitted via the Personal Area.
Please, log in using the login and the password provided during the registration process and then proceed with "abstract submission".
Please use the Microsoft Word file Abstract Template.
» Oral Presentations
Available time for each type of oral presentation:
- Plenary Lecture: 45 + 5 min
- Keynote Lecture: 30 + 5 min
- Invited Lecture: 15 + 5 min
- Oral Presentation: 10 + 5 min
» Abstract & poster Rules
The Abstract electronic form should preferably be a Microsoft Word file with Figures embedded in it and adhering to the following template format:
Submit one form for each abstract.
- A4 paper size maximum 1 page
- 2.5 cm borders
- 1.5 line spacing
- 14 pt, bold, centered Times New Roman, Title
- 12 pt, italic, centered Times New Roman, Authors and Affiliations (presenting author underlined, corresponding author with an asterisk)
- 12 pt, Times New Roman body text of 200-300 words
Only one oral presentation is allowed for each participant.
Please make sure your abstract does not contain any spelling or grammar mistakes, as it will be reproduced as submitted.
Maximum poster dimensions will be 60 cm wide x 84 cm high
Symposium Programme - will be published and it will be distributed at the beginning of the conference.
For contributions accepted for oral presentation, at least one of the authors must pay the registration before 1 February 2014, otherwise it will be transferred to poster presentation.
» Notification of acceptance
Notification of acceptance will be given by 15th January 2014.
Please submit your abstract at Personal Area
Information to authors about acceptance of abstracts
January 15th, 2014
Early registration with reduced fee
February 1st, 2014